Kutch Rann Utsav Luxury Tour start at just Rs.8000 per couple!
Kutch Rann Utsav Tour Package with Luxury Tant Stay - A perfect destination to capture life moments with your family and friends. Come and enjoy your holidays near the beautiful WHITE RANN!
- कच्छ नही देखा तो कुछ नही देखा -
A place is full of Leisure, White Dessert Sunrise/Sunset View & lots of exciting Activities!
- Tent City 1 Package Rates -
- Tent City 2 Package Rates -
- Call us on 93742 42299 for Special Discounted rates! -
Check-in time: 12:30 PM Transfers from Bhuj to Rann Utsav - The Tent City, Dhordo on fixed timings:
08:15 AM From Railway Station, Bhuj and Airport, Bhuj
10:00 AM From Railway Station, Bhuj and Airport, Bhuj
12:30 PM From Airport, Bhuj
01:30 PM From Railway Station, Bhuj
03:30 PM From Airport, Bhuj
Click Here to View the Full Itinerary in PDF format where you can view all the details about Rann Utsav and the packages.
- Pickup from Bhuj [Railway Station / Airport] to Dhordo Tent City. [All transfers shall be in A.C. Coaches on S.I.C. basis]
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj [Railway Station/Airport],
- Complimentary refreshments will be served en route Dhordo Tent City on the bus.
- 3 Night/4 Day Package includes: Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 2nd & 3rd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 4th Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 4th Day.
- 2 Night/3 Day Package includes: Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 2nd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd Day.
- 1 Night/2 Days package includes: Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day and Morning Tea and Breakfast on 2nd Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd Day.
- Visit to White Ran on Day 1; visit to Mandvi on Day 2 and visit to Kala Dungar on Day 3 in 3 Night/4 Days package whereas Visit to White Ran on Day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on Day 2 in 2 Night/3 Days package are fixed & cannot be interchanged. Guest who has missed the visit as per Itinerary may be included on request on a chargeable basis.
- Accommodation in Tent is on twin sharing basis.
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent.
- All taxes will be charged extra as applicable.
- Full payment should be made to confirm the reservation.
- Children below 6 years will be entitled to a complimentary stay without any additional arrangements.
- Extra-person/child will be accommodated on a chargeable basis and provided with an extra bed.
- In the case of Quad sharing the third occupant will be provided an additional bed whereas the fourth occupant will be provided a mattress.
- Max occupancy per tent/bhunga : 02 Adults + 02 Children (below 6 years) OR 03 Adults + 01 Child (below 6 years)
- 100% cancellation charges, if canceled in less than 7 days from the check-in date
- 50% cancellation charges, if canceled in less than 10 days from the check-in date
- 25% cancellation charges, if canceled in less than 15 days from the check-in date
- 15% cancellation charges, if canceled in more than 15 days from the check-in date
- Date amendment charges are applicable as per the cancellation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable taxes shall be charged on the listed tariff as per the prevailing rates.
- Pick-up and drop-off facility is available by AC coach as per the scheduled timings, only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station.
- It is mandatory for the guest to furnish a government-approved photo ID with the address at the time of booking and check-in.
- For NRI guests, It is mandatory to furnish a passport copy
- All meals shall be served at the Dining Area during designated meal hours.
- In case of late arrivals, guests will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of delayed arrival of train or flight, the guest will be transferred to White Rann Resort in the next available transfer.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be subject to availability.
- In case of early/late transfers, the guest will need to inform the Front Desk Office at the time of check-in. Such transfers will be on a chargeable basis and subject to the availability of vehicles.
- Changes/cancellations shall be as per the cancellation policy.
- Any incidental, personal, and other expenses and cost of items, which are not specified/mentioned/included in the package are to be borne by the guest.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the guest’s belongings. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only.
- For complimentary sightseeing visits, the cost of an entry ticket, if any, will be borne by the guest.
- The tourist spots included in complimentary sightseeing visits are subject to fixed visiting hours. While we will endeavor to arrange for the visit as per the scheduled timings, we will not be responsible for any change or cancellation of the visit to the tourist spot(s) due to unforeseen changes in visiting hours or conflict with the pre-planned itinerary.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- The timing of visits to and from White Rann and Kalo Dungar may vary according to the sunset timings and weather conditions.
- White Rann is a natural formation and is subject to natural conditions. We do not take any responsibility in respect of the formation of White Rann or any other undesirable changes therein.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the resort premises.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks is prohibited as per the State Government policy.
- The guest will ensure strict adherence to the resort’s management policy and will be responsible for any damage or breakage caused by them.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes or alterations in the proposed packages without any prior notice.
- In case of natural calamities or arrangement of Central/State Government Function at the resort, White Rann Resort reserves the right to cancel the booking(s) without any prior notice. Full refund or options for alternative booking dates will be given in this case.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction only.
The 4-month-long festive event - Rann Utsav brims with dynamism, hospitality, vigor, and the traditional flavor of the splendorous Kutch amidst the breathtaking and divergent landscape. The annual event offers the opportunity to visit the expanse of the white desert that lies along the India-Pakistan border.
The most sought-after time to explore White Rann is the full moon night hours after witnessing the enchanting sunset. Transcending through the plain terrain of the white desert at sunset hours and watching a full moonlit folk concert offer an unrivaled travel experience. And the camel cart rides to the white desert append the exciting pursuit to discover nature’s most exclusive creation.
Rann Utsav is not only the festive extravaganza but also the celebration of life that crams colors into the salt-encrusted desert plains. The soul-stirring splendor of nature, calm & serene surroundings, rich Kutchi culture, intricate handicrafts, and outdoor activities make this desert carnival a perfect holiday destination. With traditional dance forms and musical moments, many thrilling activities like cultural act shows, camel safari, parasailing, and dirt biking enhance the different colors of the festivity.
Rann Utsav is synonymous with a distinctive celebration of life and the memories, colors and rawness, acculturation, and isolation.
One of the largest districts in India, Kutch has something for every traveler. The festive land of Gujarat is a unique mixture of culture, traditions, people, history, wildlife and nature. The archaeological site at Dholavira offers an insight into the 5000-year old Indus Valley Civilisation, the palaces of Bhuj house incredible art treasures, and scores of fortified villages are worth visiting for their heritage. The northern and eastern areas of Kutch comprise a vast white salt-encrusted desert wilderness called the Great Rann of Kutch, while the southwest is fringed by lovely beaches like Mandvi with soft sands and calm waters. Birds abound at the salt marshes, lakes and grasslands, while endangered mammals like the wild ass, caracal, wolf, and chinkara gazelle can be seen in the Rann and the Banni grassland.
Most of all, Kutch is famous for its rich living heritage of handicrafts – embroideries, bandhani tie-dye, block printings, metal crafts, woodwork, pottery and some rare arts thrive in the district.
Any Question? Call us on +91 93742 42299 (Timing: 9am to 6pm).