6 Days Andaman Islands Tour starting @ just Rs.38,995 including Flight Tickets!
Explore scenic Port Blair and Havelock islands at the Best Price with FastTreck Travels. This package is suitable for Couples and Families. A great place to explore marine life and relax by the beach, the island finds home on every traveler's bucket list. Enticing you with its turquoise waters, silver sands, and breath-taking corals is the beach paradise of Andaman. With a budget Andaman tour package, experience a relaxing and riveting holiday.
Day 1: Port Blair – City Tour
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and be escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and a little relaxation, we proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. Evening enjoys the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle was brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
• CORBYN'S COVE BEACH- The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometers away from town is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, adventure water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. The Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by the Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
• LIGHT AND SOUND MUSIC SHOW:-The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrate the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
• CELLULAR JAIL-The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum comprising of honeycomb-like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Jail Museum is open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm. Overnight Stay At Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair - Swaraj Dweep Island (Havelock) - Radhanagar Beach:
Transfer to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) by Cruise. On arrival, our representative will receive you from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the selected hotel. After a little relaxation, proceed to the world’s most renowned beaches; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Overnight stay at Havelock.
• SWARAJ DEPP (HAVELOCK ISLAND):-The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km northeast of the South Andaman with an area of 92 sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and the lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are traveling by early morning Cruise. Ferry timings are mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid id card. Ferry operation is purely subject to Govt. clearance and weather conditions. Class of travel and timings of the ferry is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Day 3: Havelock –Elephanta Beach
After breakfast, proceed to Elephanta Beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
• Elephanta Beach: Elephanta Beach is one of the most beautiful places in Havelock Island which is famous for its clear water and variety of live corals & colorful fishes. One can do several other water sports activities like Glass bottoms, Snorkeling, Banana Ride, Sofa Ride etc.
Day 4: Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) – Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island)
In the morning have your breakfast in the hotel after that our representative will help you to board the boat which will sail to the Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island Island). On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort/hotel. After that start a trip for sightseeing at Laxmanpur, Bharatpur & Howrah Bridge. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
• BHARATPUR BEACH:- The Bharatpur Beach is a beach of low tide located just half a kilometer from the jetty, considered to be the best beach on Neil Island. The calm, tranquil, and perchance of the picturesque beach is also popular with various water activities like swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
• LAXMAN PUR BEACH:- Laxmanpur Beach is a picturesque waterfront, covering a long stretch of the area of Laxmanpur village of Neil Island. The sea is shallow and calm, making it perfect for swimming and snorkeling. The serene beach offers a stunning panorama, especially the sun sets on the horizon.
• NATURAL BRIDGE:- Neil Island is famous for its naturally shaped- like rock also known as the Howrah Bridge. It has two living natural corals formed just like a bridge. The rock formation was called by the Bengalis who settled on the island in the early days and they refer to it as the Rabindra Setu and later called it the Howrah Bridge. It is best seen during low tide.
Day 5: Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island) - Port Blair.
After breakfast, board Green Ocean Cruise / Makruzz and return to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 6: Port Blair – Airport Dropping
Dropping to the airport with memories and a terrific holiday at the Andaman Islands.
Note: If your departure flight is delayed, an additional tour will be arranged on a direct payment basis.
Note: A minimum of 45 Days advance booking is required for this package.