Enjoy Christmas in Shimla-Manali!
Enjoy 7 Nights / 8 Days Complete Himachal Tour Package starting at just Rs.26,795! The package includes Rajdhani AC Train Return Tickets, All Transfers, the Best Hotels, All major Sightseeing, 31st Night Celebration, and delicious Breakfast and Dinner! This tour covers Shimla, Manali, Kullu, and Kufri, offering extensive exploration of these enchanting destinations in Himachal Pradesh, India.
Experience the magic of the holiday season amidst the snowy wonderland of Manali!
Tour Date: 27th Dec 2023 to 3rd Jan 2024
LAST DATE OF BOOKING: 10th DEC 2023
Day 01 - 27th Dec: Train to Delhi! Depart from Mumbai/Vapi/Valsad/Surat/Vadodara via AK TEJAS RAJDHANI EXPRESS (including Meals)
Day 02 - 28th Dec: Delhi Sightseeing and transfer to Manali (Overnight Journey):
Upon arrival in Delhi, freshen up and take a tour to the World-famous Akshardham and some nearby famous places (If time permits). In the evening, you will be transferred to Manali by road (around 10 hrs). Manali, nestled at an altitude of 1,929 meters, is a picture-perfect hill resort surrounded by pine-clad mountains and nestled by the Beas River.
Day 03 - 29th Dec: Manali Sightseeing:
Begin exploring Manali! Visit the 450-year-old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, known for its excellent woodcarving. Explore the Tibetan Monastery, Van Viharika, Mall Road, and the handicraft center. The day is yours to spend as you please or take a walk to the nearby picturesque village of Vashisht, renowned for its hot sulphur springs. Arrive and check-in at the pre-booked hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. Stay overnight in Manali.
Day 04 - 30th Dec: Manali – Rohtang (own cost) with Solang Valley
In the morning, visit the Solang Valley and, weather permitting, proceed to Rohtang Pass (subject to openings). Rohtang Pass is situated 51 km from Manali, at an altitude of 3978 meters. Enjoy scenic stops at Gulaba and Waterfall on the way. Return to Manali in the evening. Stay overnight in Manali.
Day 05 - 31st Dec: Manali - Naggar Castle - Kullu
Explore the historic charm of Naggar Castle, soak in the scenic beauty of Kullu, and experience the rich culture—all in a day from Manali. In the evening, we celebrate the 31st Night With Bonfire, Music, Games, Fun, and Delicious food! Enjoy your evening with our special Host, Avantika!
Day 06 - 1st Jan ‘24: Manali - Kullu - Shimla Stay
Proceed to Shimla by road (274 km / 7 hrs). Shimla, the former summer capital of British India, is nestled amidst the snowcapped Shivalik Mountains, offering breathtaking views of the mighty Himalayas. Check-in at the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. Stay overnight at the pre-booked Hotel.
Day 07 - 2nd Jan: Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
In the morning, visit the picturesque town of Kufri, located 2500 meters above sea level, just an hour's drive from Shimla. Later in the afternoon, take a walking tour of Shimla. Visit the Jakhoo hills for a panoramic view of the town, explore the Vice Regal Lodge, and stroll along the Mall Road. In the evening, we proceed to Delhi (Overnight Journey).
Day 08 - 3rd Jan: Upon arrival, you will be dropped off at the railway station for your return journey, cherishing the wonderful memories of your tour. Train to Home via AK TEJAS RAJDHANI EXPRESS (including Meals).The next day, you arrive in your hometown with happy memories!
• GST 5 % Extra on Total Cost.
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Entry Tickets (other than mentions)
• Any portage, tips, insurance, wine, mineral - water, telephone charges, and all items of
a personal nature.
• ANY THINGS EXTRA ON ABOVE WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA
Terms & Conditions:
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 Hrs (Noon).
- Triple Room does not necessarily mean Three Separate Bed. Triple Room can have One Double Bed + 1 Roll Away Bed or Mattress.
- All Cost quoted is in INR (Indian Rupee).
- 100% payment to be deposited before the 15 days of trip starts.
- Final tour Vouchers will be provided on receipt of full 100% payment.
- Vehicle provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), any additional sightseeing not mentioned in the Itinerary will be charged extra.
- In Case of exceptional circumstances where in we are not in position to provide Hotel mentioned, we shall offer similar Hotel.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
- We will not bear any cost for Trip cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
- There would be no refund for the roadblocks at due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- All Rates & bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus.
- 50% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 50% 15 Days prior to arrival.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 9 Yrs (Without Bed only) & Children above the age of 10 years will be charged the applicable adult rates with extra bed.
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary without extra Bed.
- Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Transport Company etc. will be chargeable to group members.
- All expenses which are not included in the cost of package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
- All tourists are advised to take comprehensive Insurance on their own.
- The timings given in itinerary and program may be changed without notice keeping in mind local development.
- Tour is organized on the basis final instructions and requirements received from yourselves and on your own risk and responsibilities
- We shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused.
- Any act, omission, default of any dependent Contractor or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the client or for any person traveling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused including willful negligence on the part of any person.
- We shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond our control (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure).
- No liability on our part arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, and excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for.
- AC in vehicles will not be applicable in hilly area.
- The above given cost is calculated based on base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available, we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- Kindly note that names of hotels / Resorts mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above-mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement / reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, Train cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred such as cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
Call us at +91 93742 42299 for bookings and inquiries from 9am to 6pm.