Russia Fix Departure: Moscow & St Petersburg Tour Package
Including Return Airfare, 4* Hotel Stay, Guided Sightseeings, Russia Visa, and All transfer...
Starts from INR.72,495/- [Limited Period Offer]
We all know that Russia is the country with a great history and rich cultural traditions. The route includes the most important sights, and our professional guides will tell you a lot of interesting things about Russia.
Hotels: (centrally located)
Moscow: Izmailovo Vega 4*
St-Petersburg: Station S10/ V18 4* / Park Inn Pribaltiyskaya 4*
- Airfare ex Mumbai
- Accommodation 4* in Double/Twin/TRPL room BB
- All airport and Rail Way Stations transfers
- All sightseeing with English speaking guide according to the program
- Train tickets Speed Train (Sapsan or Nevsky Express) Moscow - St. Petersburg or vise versa
- Entry fees for all monuments according to the program
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Russian Visa in Normal process
- Russian sim-card on arrival (1 per couple)
- 1 water bottle per day 0.5 Ltr, Ice Cream in Gum Mall during Moscow City tour
- Travel Insurance
- Meals as per mention in inclusions
- Any kind of personal expenses & beverages
- Any extras sites not indicated on above
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary above.
- Cost of any personal items
- The cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- Any deviations
- Cost is based on minimum of 02 Adults on given dates
- Rates only apply to Indian Nationals.
- All taxes and charges are quoted as on today Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to
any unforeseen circumstances, will have to be borne by the passengers
- Prices can change between now and the time of the actual booking.
- The final price will be confirmed at the time of the booking confirmation.
- The rate taken for calculation is approx. Equivalent to INR will be taken as per the date of
- The package is as of today and are subject to change without prior
- This is just an offer and subject to availability upon receiving your request. The above rate is subject to change as per the availability.
- Neither rooms nor seats are blocked.
- For any international trip, your passport should be valid for minimum of 6 months from the date of travel